Get Quotes from Top Insurers with Lowest Premium
Enter Details > Get Quotes > Buy Your privacy is protected.
Why Comparepolicy.com
Unbiased information on plans from varied insurance companies
Easy comparisons to choose the best insurance plan
No hidden costs, pay the same premiumas offered by the insurer
Pre and post sales expert assistance for smooth online buying experience
Reliable, Accurate and Quick policy servicing
THANK YOU!
Our representative will get back to you soon.
You can also directly contact us at
+91-7836966356

TATA AIA Life Insurance Company Limited


Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the Tata Group and AIA Group Ltd. (AIA). Tata Group attains the majority share of 74 per cent in the joint venture while AIA Group owns the remaining 26 per cent stake in the company through AIA International Limited.

 

Tata AIA Life Insurance Company  got its license from the regulator in February 12, 2001 and commenced its  business on April 1, 2001, providing insurance solutions to individuals and corporate clients. It offers a diverse portfolio of  life insurance products which includes protection solutions, saving solutions, wealth solutions for individuals and for groups as well. Tata AIA Life has a gigantic distribution channel which  include – brokers, agents, bancasurance and direct channels.

List of Plans

Key People

  • Mr. Naveen Tahilyani MD & Chief Executive Officer
  • Mr. Ravi Vishwanath Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Distribution Officer
  • Mr. Heerak Basu Senior Vice President & Appointed Actuary

News

Contact Details

Registered Office Address

TATA AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai 400013
080-6760-3700
   http://www.tataaia.com/
    1800-267-9966

Corporate Office Address

TATA AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai 400013
080-6760-3700