We will call you back.
Just share your number for a call back in less than 15 minutes
Life is full of uncertainties. Apart from the risk of death, there is a risk of illness too. There are certain illnesses like cancer, stroke, lung disease which are life threatening and may result in loss of income due to disability or severity of the disease. Treatment for such critical illnesses require a lot of money, which can cause imbalance in your savings and financial setup. Critical Illness Insurance plans provide a lumpsum fixed benefits in the event the person is diagnosed with any of the critical illnesses listed in the critical illness insurance policy. It is a fixed benefit health plan which pays out a lumpsum amount.Get Affordable Quotes
There are various factors listed below which will illustrate the need to buy a Critical Illness Health Plan:
Following are the key determinants for computing the premium amount for your Critical Illness Insurance Plan.
Following are the conditions/exclusions that are not included in your Critical Illness Health Plan.
• Any claim within waiting period is not covered
• Any pre-existing diseases
• Treatment received outside India
• Medical treatment expenses for insured involved in any criminal act
• Medical Expenses related to self-inflicted injury like attempted suicide
• Medical Expenses occurring medical treatments due to alcohol or drug use
• Medical expenses for the treatment of AIDS
• Expenses related to pregnancy and childbirth
• Congenital disease
(Exclusions may differ from one insurer to another and plan to plan.)Select from Top Insurer's