Get Quotes from Top Insurers with Lowest Premium
Enter Details > Get Quotes > Buy Your privacy is protected.
Unbiased information on plans from varied insurance companies
Easy comparisons to choose the best insurance plan
No hidden costs, pay the same premiumas offered by the insurer
Pre and post sales expert assistance for smooth online buying experience
Reliable, Accurate and Quick policy servicing
Our representative will get back to you soon.
You can also directly contact us at

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Limited

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co. Ltd. is a joint venture between Edelweiss Financial Services, one of India’s renowned  financial services groups and Tokio Marine Holdings Inc, which is world’s largest insurance groups located in Japan. Having a rich experience of more than 130 years in the insurance sector, Tokio Marine has its presence in covering 39 countries.


Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance started its business in the year 2011 with Edelweiss Group holding 74 per cent and Tokio Marine the remaining 26 per cent stake in the joint venture.But recently Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance recently got the IRDA approval to enhance Tokio Marine's stake to 49 per cent in the Joint venture. This will be a major investment move by Tokio Marine in the joint venture which is maiden within the Life insurance space. The increase in Tokio Marine's stake will lead to a foreign direct investment of over Rs 525 crore. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance provides a range of life insurance products catering to insurance solutions to individuals and groups as well.


List of Plans

Key People

  • Mr. Deepak Mittal Managing Director & CEO
  • Mr. Yash Mohan Prasad Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Sales
  • Ms. Anuradha Lal Appointed Actuary


Contact Details

Registered Office Address

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Limited
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Edelweiss House
Off. CST Road, Kalina, Mumbai
Maharashtra - 400098

Corporate Office Address

Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Limited
3rd & 4th Floor, Tower 3, Wing ‘B’,Kohinoor City Mall, Kohinoor City,Kirol Road, Kurla (W), Mumbai , Maharashtra - 400070