Get Quotes from Top Insurers with Lowest Premium
Enter Details > Get Quotes > Buy Your privacy is protected.
Why Comparepolicy.com
Unbiased information on plans from varied insurance companies
Easy comparisons to choose the best insurance plan
No hidden costs, pay the same premium as offered by the insurer
Pre and post sales expert assistance for smooth online buying experience
Reliable, Accurate and Quick policy servicing
THANK YOU!
Our representative will get back to you soon.
You can also directly contact us at
+91-7836966356

Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans

Company Overview

The Bharti Axa  General Insurance company is a collaboration between Bharti  Enterprises and AXA Group. Bharti Enterprises is one of the pioneer business houses in India and AXA group is known worldwide for its financial expertise. The Bharti group owns a 51% stake and the AXA group owns the remaining 49% stake in the joint venture. The company was commenced in the year 2008. The company offers exclusive range of insurance products to cater various specific insurance needs of the customers.The Claim Settlement Ratio of the company for the year 2015-16 is 92.52%.

Get Affordable Quotes

Snapshot Of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans

Plan Name Plan Type Min/Max Age Min/Max SI Availability Plan Tenure
Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance Individual/Family Floater Adult: 18 years – 65 years
Child: 3 months – 23 years
Min SI: 2 Lakh
Max SI: 5 Lakh
Online/Offline Min: 1 year
Max:

Reasons for buying Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans

When it comes to accessing quality health care, you also need to pay huge medical bills. In order to get a financial cover against rising medical costs, you need to get a right health cover for you & your family. Bharti AXA General Insurance Company offers customized range of health insurance plans.

Main USP’s of Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans are :

  • Dedicated Claim Handling Deparment
  • More than 4300+listsof network hospitals for cashless treatment access
  • No requirement of pre-medical test up to the age of 55
  • Provides quick assistance to all the health insurance policy holders for all health care related services
  • Offers Lifelong renewal
  • The policy will be serviced by the Third Party Administrator (TPA)
  • Option to buy online and offline are available

Key Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans

  • The health insurance plans offer in-patient hospitalization treatment for a minimum stay of 24 hours, which covers medicalexpenses related to room rent, boarding expenses, nursing expenses, surgery/anesthetist fees, OT charges, etc.
  • Pre hospitalization expenses are covered up to 60 days before getting hospitalized
  • Post hospitalization expenses are covered up to 90 days immediately after getting discharged from the hospital are covered
  • Specified Day Care Procedures are covered
  • Domiciliary hospitalization is covered
  • Additional inbuilt critical illness benefit is available
  • Ambulance charges are covered
  • Income Tax Benefits under section 80of IT Act for the premiums paid

Value Added Benefits under Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans

  • Hospital Cash Allowance is available in case hospitalization exceeds 3 days
  • No Claim bonus for claim free years will be limited to 10 years and 100%of Sum insured of your first Health Guard with the company
  • Accompanying Person’s Expenses at the hospital during hospitalization stay are covered.
  • In-patient physiotherapy charges are reimbursed
  • Medical expenses incurred in Out-patient Dental Emergency Treatment following an accident are covered
  • Reimbursement of the expenses incurred for transportation of the mortal remains of the insured person from the hospital to the place of residence is covered

(Note: The health plan benefits, features, specifications may differ from one to another)

List of Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans

1. Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance Policy

Smart Health Insurance Policy from Bharti AXA provides a comprehensive health cover for your entire family. This plan provides cover against medical expenses incurred due to hospitalization. It also p ... Read more