Get Quotes from Top Insurers with Lowest Premium
Enter Details > Get Quotes > Buy Your privacy is protected.
Why Comparepolicy.com
Unbiased information on plans from varied insurance companies
Easy comparisons to choose the best insurance plan
No hidden costs, pay the same premiumas offered by the insurer
Pre and post sales expert assistance for smooth online buying experience
Reliable, Accurate and Quick policy servicing
THANK YOU!
Our representative will get back to you soon.
You can also directly contact us at
+91-7836966356

Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited


Aviva Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between UK-based Aviva plc. and India’s most reputed business house Dabur Group. Dabur Group is one of the biggest producer of healthcare related products. The insurer started its operation in July 2002. Aviva plc. owns 26 per cent stake while Dabur holds the rest 74 per cent stake in the joint venture. Aviva Life Insurance Company is the first company to introduce Unit Linked Insurance Products(ULIPs) in India.

List of Plans

Health Insurance

Aviva Health Secure
Compare Health Plans

COMPARE

Key People

  • Mr. Trevor Bull Managing Director and CEO
  • Mr. Sanjeeb Kumar Appointed Actuary & Chief Risk Officer
  • Mr. Snehil Gambhir Chief Operating Officer

News

Contact Details

Registered Office Address

Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
Aviva Towers, Sector Road, Opp Golf Course
DLF Phase V, Sector 43, Gurgaon 122 003, Haryana
0124-2709046
   http://www.avivaindia.com
    customerservices@avivaindia.com
    1800-103-7766

Corporate Office Address

Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
Aviva Towers, Sector Road, Opp Golf Course
DLF Phase V, Sector 43, Gurgaon 122 003, Haryana
0124-2709046