Get Quotes from Top Insurers with Lowest Premium
Enter Details > Get Quotes > Buy Your privacy is protected.
Unbiased information on plans from varied insurance companies
Easy comparisons to choose the best insurance plan
No hidden costs, pay the same premiumas offered by the insurer
Pre and post sales expert assistance for smooth online buying experience
Reliable, Accurate and Quick policy servicing
Our representative will get back to you soon.
You can also directly contact us at

Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited

Reliance Life Insurance Company (RLIC) is a fragment of Reliance Capital of the Reliance Group. Which is led by Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group. It is a joint venture with Japan's largest private life insurer Nippon Life Insurance Company, which holds 26 % share capital of the Company and the remaining 74% is held by the Reliance Capital of the Reliance Group.


The company evolves itself as the largest non-bank supported private life insurance company which has the quantum of 10 million policy holders supported by a strong delivery network of over 800 branches and more than 1,00,000 agent advisors as on March 31, 2015. The Claim Settlement Ratio rises high at 94.53% as of March 31, 2015. RLIC offers products targeted at individuals and groups/corporate entities, catering to five distinct segments - Protection, Health, Child, Saving & Investment, and Retirement plans.

List of Plans

Term Insurance

Reliance Life Online Term Plan
Reliance Term Plan


Health Insurance

 Reliance Easy Care Fixed Benefit Plan
  Reliance Care For You Advantage Plan
Reliance Health Total


Key People

  • Mr. Ashish Vohra Chief Executive Officer
  • Mr. S. V. Sunder Krishnan Chief Risk Officer
  • Mr. Prithesh Kumar Chaubey Appointed Actuary


  • Reliance Nippon to Rope in 30,000 New Agents

    Saturday, Jul 23, 2016 10:00 AM

    The company sold 3.60 lakh insurance policies while it collected fresh premium to the tune of Rs 914 Crore in the last financial year, said Sahoo.Sahoo saw a big potential in selling life insurance products because of less penetration.

  • Reliance Capital Q4 Net up 29%

    Monday, May 09, 2016 02:00 PM

    Anil Ambani’s financial services firm Reliance Capital on Friday reported a 29% increase in its net profit to Rs 526 Crore for the quarter ended 31 March 2016. The profit growth was boosted by the sale of its stake in the life insurance and asset management arm.

Contact Details

Registered Office Address

Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited
H Block, 1st Floor, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400710, India

Corporate Office Address

Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited
Reliance Life Insurance
9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2
R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound
Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building
Goregaon, (East), Mumbai-400 063.