Get Quotes from Top Insurers with Lowest Premium
Enter Details > Get Quotes > Buy Your privacy is protected.
Why Comparepolicy.com
Unbiased information on plans from varied insurance companies
Easy comparisons to choose the best insurance plan
No hidden costs, pay the same premiumas offered by the insurer
Pre and post sales expert assistance for smooth online buying experience
Reliable, Accurate and Quick policy servicing
THANK YOU!
Our representative will get back to you soon.
You can also directly contact us at
+91-7836966356

Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited


Shriram Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Shriram Group, an Indian premium financial services provider offering the most to the needs of the mass segment, and Sanlam, a South Africa – based leading global financial services group. Shriram Group holds 74 per cent stake and Sanlam owns remaining 26 per cent stake in the JV. Shriram Life Insurance Company was incorporated in 2005 and commenced its business operations across the nation in 2006.


From the initial year of business operations the company made profits in the first three consecutive years and became the maiden private sector life insurance player to achieve this distinction.

List of Plans

Key People

  • Mr. Manoj Kumar Jain Managing Director
  • Mr. G. Vaidyanathan Chief Financial Officer & Chief Risk Officer
  • Mr. B. R. Hariharan Chief Investment Officer

News

  • Shriram Life Partners With Telenor to Offer Life Insurance

    Wednesday, Oct 07, 2015 12:00 PM

    Shriram Life Insurance Company, the life insurance arm of Shriram group, has tied up with Telenor India Communications, a move aimed at providing life insurance services to the telecom customers. 
     

     

Contact Details

Registered Office Address

Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited
Ramky Selenium, Plot No:31 & 32
Beside Andhra Bank Training Centre, Financial District, Gachibowli
Hyderabad, A.P, India - 500032
040-2300-9400
   http://www.shriramlife.com/
    customercare@shriramlife.in
    1800-3000-6116

Corporate Office Address

Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited
1st Floor, SCO-43,Huda Market
Friends Enclave Rd, Sector 29 Faridabad
Haryana-121002
040-2300-9400