Get Quotes from Top Insurers with Lowest Premium
Enter Details > Get Quotes > Buy Your privacy is protected.
Why Comparepolicy.com
Unbiased information on plans from varied insurance companies
Easy comparisons to choose the best insurance plan
No hidden costs, pay the same premiumas offered by the insurer
Pre and post sales expert assistance for smooth online buying experience
Reliable, Accurate and Quick policy servicing
THANK YOU!
Our representative will get back to you soon.
You can also directly contact us at
+91-7836966356

Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited


Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd is a joint venture between India’s one of the leading banks - Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., its affiliates, and South Africa-based international investment group, Old Mutual. The India’s leading bank holds the lion’s share 74 per cent, while Old Mutual owns the remaining 26 per cent stake in the JV affiliates, and South Africa-based international long-term savings, protection and investment group, Old Mutual.


Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance is one of the rapidly growing insurance companies in India with over 4 million policyholders across the country. Headquartered in Mumbai, Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited founded in 2001. It caters to different insurance needs - protection plans, savings and investment plans, child plans and retirement plans.

List of Plans

Key People

  • Mr. Gaurang Shah Director
  • Mr. G. Murlidhar Managing Director
  • Mr. Sunil Sharma Appointed Actuary

News

  • Old Mutual to exit insurance JV with Kotak Bank

    Saturday, Apr 29, 2017 10:00 AM

    Private sector lender Kotak Mahindra Bank on Friday said that it is buying out the entire 26% stake of Old Mutual in its life insurance arm for Rs 1,292.7 crore.

  • Life Insurer's New Business Premiums Up 4% at Rs. 13,854 Crore in July

    Tuesday, Aug 16, 2016 10:00 AM

    New business premiums of life insurance companies saw a four% rise to Rs. 13,854.44 crore in July 2016 as against Rs. 13,319.97 crore premium collected in the corresponding period last year. State-run Life Insurance Corporation's (LIC) new business premium was the highest at Rs. 10,737.92 crore, up 3% from Rs. 10,421 crore in July 2015, data collected by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority showed.

Contact Details

Registered Office Address

Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd
4th Floor, Vinay Bhavya Complex, 159 A, CST Road
Kalina, Santa Cruz (E), Mumbai - 400098
022-6599-3626
   http://insurance.kotak.com/
    clientservicedesk@kotak.com
    1800-209-8800

Corporate Office Address

Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd
4th Floor, Vinay Bhavya Complex, 159 A, CST Road
Kalina, Santa Cruz (E), Mumbai - 400098
022-6599-3626