Get Quotes from Top Insurers with Lowest Premium
Enter Details > Get Quotes > Buy Your privacy is protected.
Unbiased information on plans from varied insurance companies
Easy comparisons to choose the best insurance plan
No hidden costs, pay the same premiumas offered by the insurer
Pre and post sales expert assistance for smooth online buying experience
Reliable, Accurate and Quick policy servicing
Our representative will get back to you soon.
You can also directly contact us at

HDFC Life Term Insurance Plans

Life is full of uncertainties and being an earning member of the family it is important to get your life protected against the odds of life to provide a safety shield for your family. HDFC Life insurance presents a term plan which offers a bundle of benefit options to choose from as per your own requirements to provide a smooth and peaceful life to your family in your absence.

HDFC Life has 98.71% as Claim Settlement Ratio. (as per IRDAI Annual Report 2014-15).

HDFC Life Insurance offers following Term Plans, as discussed below.

Get Affordable Quotes

1. HDFC Life-Click to Protect Term Plan

This plan offers benefits as per your specific needs, offering four death benefit variants to choose from.It is an ideal term plan which offers benefits as lumpsum and also in the form of monthly income.HDFC Click to protect offers Life stage Protection benefit and 2 optional riders to enhance coverage.

Key Features

• A hassle-free online plan

• Quick and instant policy issuance

• Multiple payout options to choose from

• Option of Regular, Limited & single Premium Payment Term

• Rewards you for a healthy lifestyle

• Low premium rates for non-smokers


  • Death Benefit

    Following are the death benefit options available under this plan.

    o   Life Option: In the event of death of the life Insured the death benefit mentioned below is paid as a lump sum on death. Also,with Life Stage Protection benefit the policyholder can increase your Sum Assured (by paying revised extra premium) or reduce the additional cover later during the policy term (which will result in a proportional decrease in future premiums).

    o   Extra Life Option: This option provides a death benefit to the nominee, which is paid as lump sum on death.In the event of ACCIDENTAL death of the life Insured , the additional sum assured as Accidental Death Benefit is paid.

    o   Income Option: In the event of death of the life Insured, the nominee receives 10% of the Death Benefit paid as a lump sum upon death of the policy holder.The remaining 90% of the sum assured shall be paid as monthly income (which is (0.5% of Death Benefit) to the nominee over 15 years.)

    o   Income Plus Option: In the event of death of the life Insured the nominee receives 100% of sum insured and additionally, a level monthly income equal to 0.5% of the Sum Assured shall be payable for a period of 10 years.The monthly income can be opted as level or increasing at 10% p.a.

  • Surrender Benefit

    In the event of Single Pay as premium payment mode, this Plan has a Surrender Value = 70% x Single Premium x (Unexpired Coverage Term / Original Coverage Term), but not for regular pay and limited pay.

  • Rider Benefit

    This plan offers Income Benefit on Accidental Disability Rider and Critical Illness Plus Riderwhich can be taken by paying a nominal extra rider premium.

  • Tax Benefit

    The premium paid and the death benefits received are liable for the income tax benefits under section 80C and 10 (10 D) of Income Tax Act,1961.

Product Snapshot

Factor Minimum Maximum
Age (as on last birthday) 18 years 65 years
Age at Maturity - 75 years
Policy Tenure 10 years 40 years
Premium Paying Term Regular, Limited or Single Pay Years -
Premium Paying Mode Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annually & Annually -
Sum Assured 25 Lacs No Limit (subject to underwriting)
Maturity Proceeds Nil -