Get Quotes from Top Insurers with Lowest Premium
Enter Details > Get Quotes > Buy Your privacy is protected.
Why Comparepolicy.com
Unbiased information on plans from varied insurance companies
Easy comparisons to choose the best insurance plan
No hidden costs, pay the same premiumas offered by the insurer
Pre and post sales expert assistance for smooth online buying experience
Reliable, Accurate and Quick policy servicing
THANK YOU!
Our representative will get back to you soon.
You can also directly contact us at
+91-7836966356

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited


ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd. is one of the largest private life insurance companies in India, which is a joint venture between ICICI Bank Ltd. – one of India’s leading private sector banks, and Prudential plc – a UK-based leading international financial services group. ICICI Bank has 74 per cent stake and  Prudential Plc owns the remainder 26 per cent stake in the joint venture. ICICI Prudential Life started its operations in 2000.

 

As on March 31, 2015 ICICI Prudential Life's capital imparted Rs. 48.16 billion and the company reaped a total premium of Rs. 153.07 billion. The company has assets under management of Rs. 1001.83 billion. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance offers an extensive range of flexible products that caters the insurance needs of the Indian customer largely.

List of Plans

Key People

  • Mr. Sandeep Bakshi MD & CEO
  • Mr. Puneet Nanda Executive Director (Chief Marketing Officer)
  • Mr. Satyan Jambunathan Chief Actuary (Appointed Actuary)

News

  • IRDA Defends Order on Merger of Sahara Life, ICICI Prudential

    Wednesday, Aug 09, 2017 10:00 AM

    The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) said its order directing the shotgun marriage of Sahara India Life Insurance Co. Ltd and ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd was the culmination of a two-year process.

Contact Details

Registered Office Address

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
ICICI Prulife Towers
1089, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai 400 025.
022-6193-0777
   http://www.iciciprulife.com
    lifeline@iciciprulife.com
    1860-266-7766

Corporate Office Address

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
3, Rani Sati Marg, Kasam Baug, Malad
East- Mumbai, India 400097
022-4039-1600