Get Quotes from Top Insurers with Lowest Premium
Enter Details > Get Quotes > Buy Your privacy is protected.
Why Comparepolicy.com
Unbiased information on plans from varied insurance companies
Easy comparisons to choose the best insurance plan
No hidden costs, pay the same premiumas offered by the insurer
Pre and post sales expert assistance for smooth online buying experience
Reliable, Accurate and Quick policy servicing
THANK YOU!
Our representative will get back to you soon.
You can also directly contact us at
+91-7836966356

SBI Life Insurance Company Limited


SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd. is a joint venture between State Bank of India – the largest public sector lender in India and BNP Paribas Cardif. SBI holds the majority 74 per cent share while PNB Paribas owns the remaining 26 per cent stake in the joint venture. SBI Life Insurance was incorporated in 2001, soon after the government of India opened the life insurance sector for private players. In 2007, SBI Life Insurance accredited with an AAA/Stable/P1+ rating by CRISIL (Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited) which is a subsidiary of global rating agency Standard & Poor’s. SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd has a capital of Rs. 2,000 Cr and a paid up capital of Rs 1,000 Cr.

 

List of Plans

Key People

  • Mr. Sanjeev Nautiyal ManagingDirector and CEO
  • Mr. Anand Pejawar Executive Director - Marketing
  • Mr. Sangramjit Sarangi Chief Financial Officer

News

Contact Details

Registered Office Address

SBI Life Insurance Company Limited
SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd., "Natraj", M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 069
022 - 6191-0000
   http://www.sbilife.co.in/sbilife/content/home
    info@sbilife.co.in
    1800-22-9090

Corporate Office Address

SBI Life Insurance Company Limited
SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd., "Natraj", M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 069
022 - 6191-0000